eBay Enterprise is at the center of a global ecosystem of digital commerce partners and developers. So we can empower your business to engage with and sell more to today’s hyper-connected consumer. Our integrated portfolio of modular commerce solutions and services can drive new shoppers into your online and brick-and-mortar stores, boost your delivery times and customer loyalty, and support your customers across their entire journey with your brand.
WE HAVE THREE PRIMARY LINES OF BUSINESS
Connect all your stores, online and offline, to make your whole inventory available to your customers, any time, anywhere. Give your customers a seamless mobile shopping experience.
You need to fulfill orders even at peak times or during sales spikes, otherwise you’ll lose the hard-won loyalty of your customers. Our state of the art fulfillment centers take care of everything.
Use powerful data to make intelligent decisions on how to allocate your budget. Plan and execute your brand’s entire consumer journey, personalize your offers, and deliver at just the right time.
OUR RECENT MILESTONES
- Serving more than 240,000 retailers worldwide, Magento was recognized as the leading ecommerce platform for fast growing retailers in the 2014 Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide. Magento also powers 26 percent of all ecommerce sites in the Alexa Top One Million Sites list; more than any other ecommerce platform.
- 55 million units were shipped from our fulfillment centers for our clients during the 2014 holiday season.
- In total, 174 million units were shipped by our fulfillment centers last year.
- Our total fulfillment footprint now spans over six million square feet, with three expansions in Canada, Germany, and the United States in 2014.
- Our clients achieved $1bn dollars in Store Fulfillment sales in 2014 using our industry-leading Store Fulfillment Solutions. These were implemented in more than 6,000 stores, representing 42 brands across three continents.
- Forrester’s ‘Omnichannel Order Management, Q3 2014’ report named eBay Enterprise Store Fulfillment Solutions a “best-of-breed” suite. eBay Enterprise was the only solution to earn the highest possible scores for reporting and analytics, fraud management, payment processing, and reconciliation.
- Forrester’s November 2014 report ‘Cross-Channel Attribution Providers, Q4 2014’ named eBay Enterprise a “Strong Performer”, receiving the highest scores across a host of categories including: onboarding, engagement, account management, training support, scalability, customer purchase path analysis, and data security and quality.
- Our clients saved $65 million in prevented fraud in 2014, due to our manual review rate of just 1.5% vs. an overall industry rate of 27%— and peer group rate of 7%. Simply put, that means fewer order hold-ups, and happier customers.